Who to call in an emergency

If you or a loved one is having a psychiatric emergency, call 9-1-1 or  report to your nearest emergency room.

You can also call the Montgomery County Emergency Service at 610-279-6100

The MCES provides services for individuals experiencing psychiatric and/or drug/alcohol emergencies. Experienced crisis workers provide telephone support, referral information and comprehensive assessment. Services are offered over the phone or in person.

Abington Hospital Crisis Intervention: 215-481-2525

The Crisis Service program provides 24-hour crisis intervention services for individuals experiencing behavioral health emergencies. Crisis clinicians are available to provide comprehensive assessment and referral services. Services are provided either in the Crisis Service office or in the Emergency Trauma Center inpatient unit at Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health.